Posted by | Posted in Enterprise Software | Posted on 24-08-2011
The trend of economically benefiting from the business of offshore software outsourcing is followed worldwide. Definition of this business is quickly evolving as local companies are moving their business processing offshore such as the case of offshore software development wherein the international enterprises come to Indian shores in search of software outsourcing services. While the cost of the software development services at local level is very high, in an overseas country it’s available at low cost with high quality. Due to this great benefit of outsourcing, many countries are establishing themselves in this business. Due to profitability of the outsourcing business many small countries such as Japan, Philippines are getting the top position in economic well-being in the world. Some countries are also becoming the “Center of the attraction” of the globe because of the IT Business.
India is one of these IT hubs of the world and is becoming a hot destination for the offshore software outsourcing. India will continue to support Information Technology, taking the most advantage from the business of application development outsourcing services. Thus, IT business and more specifically software outsourcing plays a major role in uplifting the economy of India. This boom in the software industries has been generated due to a number of factors such as low cost of software development services, reduction in the price of international calls, large number of skilled IT engineers produced by the Indian universities, evolution of broadband and many internet service providers dominating the market such as Airtel, Reliance and You Telecom. The Indian government company BSNL also provides the internet service at a very low cost. Read more...
Posted by | Posted in Contact Center | Posted on 04-04-2011
Call center outsourcing is an idea that offers numerous cost benefits and advantages. In the event that you are a small-scale or large company and would like to give your self and your business the opportunity of cost benefits, take a look at call center outsourcing.
There are actually numerous advantages of call center outsourcing. Let’s take a look at a number of them.
Simply by going offshore, the financial savings are phenomenal but the actual quality of the performance does not suffer.
Proficient English speaking employees are always employed.
- Increase in income for your organization.
- Satisfied customers which speak to well educated representatives
- Campaigns for product upselling by representatives
- Customer assistance and service
- Tech support provided by highly qualified and educated personnel
Getting highly skilled representatives is usually less difficult compared to the US. A few offshore countries employ in excess of one hundred thousand individuals in the contact center business.
One company, only employs agents with experience with Fortune 500 corporations in addition to more than 90% of the staff have university diplomas. Furthermore, just about all reps have at minimum six months or perhaps more of phone center knowledge handling sales and. Naturally, this is certainly an excellent corporation to work with for your call center outsourcing requirements. Read more...
Posted by | Posted in Business Technology | Posted on 09-10-2010
Marketing plays a vital role in economic growth in the present global world. It ensures the planned economic growth in the developing economy where the scarcity of goods, services, ideas and excessive unemployment, thereby marketing efforts are needed for mobilization of economic resources for additional production of ideas, goods and services resulting in greater employment.
* Marketing stimulates the aggregate demand thereby enlarges the size of market.
* Marketing in basic industries, agriculture, mining and plantation industries helps in distribution of output without which there is no possibility of mobilization of goods and services which is the key point for economic growth. These industries are the back bone of economic growth.
* It also accelerates the process of monetizing the economy which in turn facilitates the transfer of investible resources.
* It helps in discovery of entrepreneurial talent.
* Intermediate industrial goods and Semi-industrial products etc. essentially marketed for industrial purpose in order to develop the industrial sector with a view to economic growth. Read more...